Just a little note to tell you this blog has now completely moved to its new home. I hope you find it nicer, especially more mobile-friendly. Feel free to click here to tell me about any problems or annoyances and I'll do what I can to improve things.
I've tried to support all the old links, so if I've done that well, then you won't have to change anything. If you have links to articles at
www.jbrains.ca and can easily change them to
blog.jbrains.ca, then I would appreciate it. If you have links to articles that no longer work, then let me know and I'll try to make those links work. I'm amazed and touched to see that some inbound links to my articles have survived fifteen years!
Thanks for your support over the years, and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing. I now have several streams of writing that might interest you:
- The Code Whisperer, where I write about more of the details of software design and writing code.
- This blog, where I write about more general software and business topics.
- Hang Out With J. B. Rainsberger, where I write about nothing related to developing software.
- Get jbrains On Your (Virtual) Team, where I send you email with not just articles, but also special offers for training, coaching, and consulting.
- The jbrains Experience (a fee applies), my consulting and learning circle, where I answer your deepest, toughest, most burning questions. Members of The Experience can also schedule periodic consulting sessions with me, as well as receive very special offers for training, coaching, and consulting.